This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] More noexcept for vectors
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:03:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] More noexcept for vectors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1309141228580 dot 9493 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
Marc Glisse <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha scritto:
>this patch passes bootstrap+testsuite. The guarantees given by the
>standard on allocators are a bit weird, but I see there is already
>taking care of it.
Patch looks good to me, thanks!