This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Support assertions and greedy/ungreedy matching in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 01:01:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Support assertions and greedy/ungreedy matching in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=FsT0c6+VK7P6mFO6D9pVUbDdy8Soq-rmHoMA55t7t9A at mail dot gmail dot com> <5231DFC1 dot 7040108 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifD=c3VtHUjy00_1MzQWBT6_7K7F2PWCMDSRJtd2iUNCRvg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130912160033 dot GY1817 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAPrifDmFzLNf5+C2b7haf47gu-nNp_hGd4MFJrGK5dYobgQ55Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/12/2013 06:20 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
That is not the right test, because you need to count all tabs (at least
the leading ones, you probably shouldn't have other tabs) as 8 columns
rather than just one. And there are 11 lines that are over the 80
columns limit then.
I see, thanks.
Thanks Tim. If the patch is already properly tested it can go in.