This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:07:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC - Refactor tree.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130809223645 dot GA22559 at google dot com> <48A1A20B-1DF2-45A5-9CB6-13CDC6A89A4F at comcast dot net> <cf6d07ba-b8bc-43c2-9f84-e7709ed7730e at email dot android dot com> <5214F775 dot 60702 at redhat dot com> <B962A2B6-233D-4B65-B4BF-CE1B20B0154B at comcast dot net> <52161471 dot 6040408 at redhat dot com> <CAD_=9DTQhKGQHn6KgGJg9bQN9_Ft5DaE3fKJr8OuaALhjQSy+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <6A000F64-A10C-4E37-81C5-FF4DEFBF7939 at comcast dot net> <CAFiYyc1CNicD_WhR2ax1FCMNW552_LeSNsd1QDNcq_0C3+o6Sw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 11:11:43AM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:06 AM, Mike Stump <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> Thanks for the suggestions. I've incorporated them into the patch.
> >> It now adds tree-core.h with all the structures, enums, typedefs and
> >> some fundamental declarations from tree.h. Everything else stays in
> >> tree.h for now.
> > So, the comments for the data structures that moved, should also move?!
> > The below moves one comment that I noticed.
> > Ok?
Please, whenever making such big changes, double check that you have
incorporated all the changes that went in since you've started on the
refactoring, otherwise we lose important changes.
E.g. today I've noticed you've lost OMP_CLAUSE_LINEAR_NO_COPYIN
comment that has been added to tree.h recently, but you haven't
actually moved it into tree-core.h.
Makes me wonder how many other changes got lost.