This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libstdc++]: Enable use of 'long long' for mingw targets
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:48:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch libstdc++]: Enable use of 'long long' for mingw targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4aN0OT=sMTq7KEWE+Pf9SZiWi3UPcE8SEx5-1HA7BFFaw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5232DA08 dot 9040703 at oracle dot com> <CAEwic4aRS88Ur2bKPmn7xSFs_tgd_LVr5ngDYMO3xub3nhF1cw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5232DCE0 dot 5000903 at oracle dot com>
Yes, you are right. Patch rejected due it is pretty useless. Now it
makes me wonder why I have this in my tree as this default got set
already at rev 70194.