This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 6/6] Andes nds32: wwwdoc for nds32 target.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:14:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/6] Andes nds32: wwwdoc for nds32 target.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADj25HMW0h45PTpka5Q44j_ngs42bz4TN3=EybiOcFtG1fRA4Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <522CACC8 dot 4090003 at gmail dot com>
On Mon, 9 Sep 2013, Chung-Ju Wu wrote:
> Is it OK to apply on the cvs wwwdoc trunk? :)
I would perhaps say:
"A new nds32 port supports the 32-bit architecture from Andes
If you prefer the current wording, that needs an extra "the",
as in "to support the nds32 target".
The patch is fine one of these changes.
Once committed, can you also propose a new item for our main page?
A new port definitely is worth one. :)