This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] pretty print fix
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 12:28:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] pretty print fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANq5Syva7jUZKtxdUXbwQSAWqNMX1M2gxmikOrYgPXJNraztcw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Andrew Sutton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| The last merge didn't compile for me. Apparently some pretty printing
| functions have disappeared that were being called in the concept
| stuff. This patch just replaces the broken calls to pp_cxx_type_id
| with pp->type_id.
| Ok to commit?
yes, please. Sorry for that.