This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *PING* Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of very long asm statements in inliner
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hubicka at ucw dot cz
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:05:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: *PING* Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of very long asm statements in inliner
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130221140555 dot GE2928 at two dot firstfloor dot org> <8761ubgktd dot fsf at tassilo dot jf dot intel dot com>
> Andi Kleen <email@example.com> writes:
> This problem is still open, and afaik no better solution has been
> proposed. It is also a regression.
> Is it ok to commit if I rerun the tests and they pass?