This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cygwin x86_64 support for GCC 4.8.x
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Vasili Galka <vvv444 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 20:37:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin x86_64 support for GCC 4.8.x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+gZxsMjWn_Sg3FMF_XTPK-mjnHWBzvDb4XqXAyd0mt3+gtSxg at mail dot gmail dot com>
2013/9/7 Vasili Galka <email@example.com>:
> Cygwin x86_64 support was implemented on trunk r197171. Given it is a
> minor configuration files change I recommend merging it to GCC 4.8
> Best regards,
No, this won't be back-merged. It isn't a "minor configuration file change".
The gcc 4.9 series will be the first official gcc supporting cygwin