This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] Fix register r3 wrongly used to save ip in nested APCS frame
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:59:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix register r3 wrongly used to save ip in nested APCS frame
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2528794 dot 36Q92I15i4 at polaris> <52289814 dot 8020902 at arm dot com>
> This is all fragile code, so a testcase would be very much appreciated.
A small one is ACATS c45342a (ada/acats/tests/c4/c45342a.ada).