This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR58139 by correctly initializing reg_raw_mode
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 09:23:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR58139 by correctly initializing reg_raw_mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377626438 dot 5039 dot 192 dot camel at otta> <5225FB58 dot 1030106 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2013-09-03 at 11:08 -0400, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> The patch is ok for the trunk.
Thanks! Committed as revision 202286 with Jakub's ChangeLog suggestions.
> I'd wait for some time (may be 2 weeks) before committing it for gcc-4.8
> as it might affect other targets (especially code generation through
> In perspective, if it works, we could remove get_raw_result_mode and
> get_raw_arg_mode hooks used currently only by IA64.
Agreed, but I think someone with access to an IA64 system should
do that change so they can verify XFmode is returned for fp regs.