This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [lambda] Extract lambda functions from semantics.c.
- From: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 21:29:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [lambda] Extract lambda functions from semantics.c.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAiZkiCrdH+Lff82cuXJH4DOU0VJ07QjQiB3jh0ek6ugg0QtLw at mail dot gmail dot com> <1373696318-1715-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <6E502635-EB4D-48DA-9674-963E377A4568 at comcast dot net> <CAAiZkiDeMcumAPK=Dvvtocufanj9uqFg=T1oj8RnFXY5K6VdMQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <ec1664ec946c0c62033d910d941eb56b at imap dot force9 dot net> <CAAiZkiBrDFuMOVuYobXPifvVQH=TDw9HZgk9s-A_vK+z7KEPZQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04.09.2013 20:39, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Adam Butcher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ah, yes. Cool. I guess it's just waiting on approval for each part; I
note that a few front ends have already been OK'd.
Is anyone working on using some use, perhaps filtered, of -MD (or
generate deps on the fly?
See Tom's patch series.