This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, C++, PR58282] Handle noexcept on transactions with -fno-exceptions
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom de Vries <Tom_deVries at mentor dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:21:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, C++, PR58282] Handle noexcept on transactions with -fno-exceptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5225B3E7 dot 8080408 at mentor dot com>
On 09/03/2013 06:03 AM, Tom de Vries wrote:
* semantics.c (finish_transaction_stmt, build_transaction_expr): Handle
I'd rather handle this at a lower level, by making
build_must_not_throw_expr return its argument if -fno-exceptions.