This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:42:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5226949A dot 5050706 at oracle dot com> <52270548 dot 8040000 at oracle dot com> <52273166 dot 8080000 at redhat dot com>
On 09/04/2013 03:11 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
It looks to me like this will result in duplicate diagnostics for
invalid members in a nested anonymous union. Maybe make the recursive
part only handle access setting?
Indeed. I think the recursive part already does that, because only the
first time is called complain == true (thus does exactly what the
current code does), then when the recursion proper starts, complain ==
false. Or you mean something else?