This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] boehm-gc: link libgcjgc with -ldl
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:24:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] boehm-gc: link libgcjgc with -ldl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522704CF dot 2050303 at ubuntu dot com> <522709B3 dot 2060303 at redhat dot com> <52270A4C dot 5010903 at ubuntu dot com>
On 09/04/2013 11:24 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Am 04.09.2013 12:21, schrieb Andrew Haley:
>> On 09/04/2013 11:00 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
>>> The boehm-gc tests currently fail to build with a linker with
>>> --no-copy-dt-needed-entries as the default.
>> Hmm, isn't that a bug in the linker?
> No, it's the default in gold and in the bfd linker since 2.23.
Oh, right. I wonder how many other things this will break. OK.