This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [bootstrap] Fix build for several targets (including pr58242)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at kugelworks dot com>
- Cc: Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:18:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [bootstrap] Fix build for several targets (including pr58242)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACysShjxuMaL3=okYTLrcvN=LdtrZ=+We=RaQuzL2eKwtNLvsQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130903055336 dot GA21876 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <AD68AA28-A80C-4FFE-AED7-930E0B48F27E at kugelworks dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 08:02:13PM +1200, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
> Nominal handling of Bionic by all *linux* targets is my fault, and it
> seemed like a good thing at the time. With several iterations of
> improvements laid on top of this initial decision it now becoming a mess.
> I'm thinking along similar lines as you to restrict Bionic/Android
> handling only to targets that actually support it.
> As Alexander said in his email, this rework should be done as a separate
Yeah, doing it in a separate patch is just fine. AFAIK richi has already
approved the pending fix.