This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Rewrite _StateSeq in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:32:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Rewrite _StateSeq in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDkkC_p4JEcHM_Ka0SDHUtkQkqcp4aNWS7Sm6DZMam28zQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/03/2013 06:26 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
nit: when you need more than one line, left align to the '*'. Also never
begin a line with ':' (well, this is just common sense ;)
* include/bits/regex_compiler.h: Rewrite _Compiler to use new
Thanks a lot for now, let's see if there are more (substantive) comments...