This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Support lambda templates.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:34:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Support lambda templates.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377632573-14453-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <1377632573-14453-2-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <5223A1FD dot 7080403 at redhat dot com> <4a32a5dbf7dc798f3b2aa4e9139662f6 at imap dot force9 dot net>
On 09/02/2013 02:30 PM, Adam Butcher wrote:
I think I had made that change originally to keep the two impls the same
and I hit issues with non-generic lambdas. But I can't remember the
details. I'll try again. If it works with convert_from_reference in
both cases should I push or should I sort out the parameter pack
conversion op issue and roll that up into this?
I think roll them together, since that patch rewrites parts of this one.