This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Support lambda templates.
- From: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 19:30:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Support lambda templates.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377632573-14453-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <1377632573-14453-2-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <5223A1FD dot 7080403 at redhat dot com>
On 01.09.2013 21:22, Jason Merrill wrote:
I think I had made that change originally to keep the two impls the
same and I hit issues with non-generic lambdas. But I can't remember
the details. I'll try again. If it works with convert_from_reference
in both cases should I push or should I sort out the parameter pack
conversion op issue and roll that up into this?
On 08/27/2013 03:42 PM, Adam Butcher wrote:
+ vec_safe_push (argvec, arg);
I bet we want convert_from_reference in the non-generic lambda case,
OK with that change.