This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ubsan merged into trunk
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 13:43:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ubsan merged into trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvny=TB46L1dEE5ivTWGih9t9opVA0br_kcF0wOVoP2NNLtw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130831151555 dot GI23899 at redhat dot com> <20130901113637 dot GW21876 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz>
On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 01:36:37PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 05:15:55PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > I see, sorry. Will commit the following fix as obvious in a bit.
> > 2013-08-31 Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * ubsan.c: Include tm_p.h.
> You need to add $(TM_P_H) to ubsan.o dependencies in Makefile.in too.
> Ok with that change.
Argh, sorry. I _always_ forgot to update the deps in Makefile.in. :(
Will fix it soon.