This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libvtv] Fix most of the testsuite.
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at mrs dot kithrup dot com>
- To: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:41:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libvtv] Fix most of the testsuite.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABtf2+QtvrhKz6iiVCGQq2WUtBZKQ+CN6sphh4z-=AcRUErBNA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Aug 30, 2013, at 2:55 PM, Caroline Tice <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes most of the libvtv testsuite tests to run in
> the dejagnu test harness.
> Since I am supposedly the libvtv maintainer, I am not sure how this
> patch is supposed to be reviewed...Guidance would be appreciated…
We prefer stacks of hundred dollars bills in at my usual dead drop. Wait, did I just say that, I wasn't suppose to give away the secrets… :-)
The usual disclaimer applies, watch for people yelling and screaming that it breaks everything for them. :-)