This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ubsan merged into trunk
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: IainS at gcc dot gnu dot org, polacek at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:38:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ubsan merged into trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> I've just merged ubsan into trunk. Please send complaints my way.
Bootstrap is broken on x86_64-apple-darwin10:
Making all in ubsan
make: *** No rule to make target `../interception/libinterception.la', needed by `libubsan.la'. Stop.
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-stage1-target-libsanitizer] Error 2
make: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2