This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Support dumping type bindings in lambda diagnostics.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:55:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Support dumping type bindings in lambda diagnostics.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1376250573-13753-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <1376250573-13753-4-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <521CD809 dot 4000101 at redhat dot com> <a4bdb7cc4d3003a35e06d0b1ccb56fcd at imap dot force9 dot net>
On 08/27/2013 02:46 PM, Adam Butcher wrote:
Okay. As it stands, it means that you get an additional 'const' in
diagnostics for lambda's not declared 'mutable'.
Hmm, I guess it would be preferable to use 'mutable' or nothing when
printing the lambda just like when declaring one.