This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: v3 of GDB hooks for debugging GCC
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:58:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: v3 of GDB hooks for debugging GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1375494523 dot 4994 dot 108 dot camel at surprise> <87mwow9ptg dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <1377115676 dot 9927 dot 25 dot camel at surprise> <877gfedaia dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <1377542578 dot 15461 dot 51 dot camel at surprise>
On 08/26/2013 12:42 PM, David Malcolm wrote:
The patch also adds me a maintainer of gdbhooks.py into the MAINTAINERS
file. (There doesn't seem to be any sort order to the maintainer part
of that file, should there be?)
Finally, I added a copyright header to the new file ("part of GCC", FSF
assignee, GPLv3 or later).
OK for trunk?
Yes. This is good.