This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request to merge Undefined Behavior Sanitizer in (take 3)
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:30:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Request to merge Undefined Behavior Sanitizer in (take 3)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130815150848 dot GZ17022 at redhat dot com> <20130822175107 dot GC4968 at redhat dot com> <20130822190157 dot GD4968 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 09:01:57PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 07:51:07PM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > Ping.
> I'm withdrawing the ping for now. I'll have to deal with some bootstrap
> comparison failures first (ugh!).
Fixed with this patch:
Also, I've changed the hash table to pointer map:
Regtested, ran bootstrap-ubsan on x86_64-linux.
Ok to merge ubsan into trunk?