This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Clean up pretty printers [18/n]
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 04:20:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Clean up pretty printers [18/n]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y57o3kt5 dot fsf at euclid dot axiomatics dot org> <521B1B4F dot 5090206 at oracle dot com>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
| Hi Gaby,
| bootstrap is currently broken:
| /scratch/Gcc/svn-dirs/trunk/gcc/c/c-objc-common.c: In function âbool
| c_tree_printer(pretty_printer*, text_info*, const char*, int, bool,
| bool, bool)â:
| /scratch/Gcc/svn-dirs/trunk/gcc/c/c-objc-common.c:123:31: error:
| âpp_c_expressionâ was not declared in this scope
| make: *** [c/c-objc-common.o] Error 1
| If I don't hear from you I'm going to commit as obvious the below.
You need more than that. The rest of patch is in trunk now.
Sorry for the breakage -- as you probably guessed, I specified only
c-family directory on the commit command line.