This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 57843: Type-bound assignment is resolved to non-polymorphic procedure call
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:43:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 57843: Type-bound assignment is resolved to non-polymorphic procedure call
- References: <CAKwh3qhW3Yq+ryuFubx-NXPLFvKpuHUB81QMj-+Hw=wvHN8x4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <5216832E dot 2080106 at sfr dot fr>
2013/8/22 Mikael Morin <email@example.com>:
> Le 22/08/2013 17:41, Janus Weil a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>> here is a wrong-code fix for type-bound assignments, which makes sure
>> that these are resolved to polymorphic procedure calls. This was not
>> always the case, because we used the wrong ordering when checking for
>> defined-assignment procedures (looking for non-typebound ones first,
>> and for typebound ones only afterwards). See in particular comment 3 -
>> 5 in the PR.
>> The patch was regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
> OK. Thanks.
Thanks, committed as r201946.