This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ patch] Move FINAL flag to middle-end trees.
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:57:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ patch] Move FINAL flag to middle-end trees.
- References: <20130822095937 dot GF16124 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <52162B9B dot 5060905 at redhat dot com> <20130822152254 dot GC19256 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <521769A8 dot 3010204 at redhat dot com>
> On 08/22/2013 11:22 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> >This option did not occured to me and of course I would be bit fearing of C++ FE
> >not having binfos ready all the time it wants to touch the type. But probably
> >you know if that can happen ;)
> Classes (including struct and union) always have binfos.
Ok, I will prepare variant using public_flag of BINFO that seeems unused.
I.e. having BINFO_FINAL_P and C++ specific macro
CLASSTYPE_FINAL(t) as BINFO_FINAL_P (TYPE_BINFO (t)).
Or shall I go ahead and update all users of CLASSTYPE_FINAL?