This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ubsan] Fix bootstrap comparison
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:49:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ubsan] Fix bootstrap comparison
- References: <20130823123756 dot GE4968 at redhat dot com> <20130823124449 dot GM1814 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 02:44:49PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Why not just return TYPE_UID (data->type); ?
Wasn't aware it's enough.
> Anyway, once you change the hash table uses into pointer_map, this will
> all go away.