This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch 2/2] Localization problem in regex
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:29:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch 2/2] Localization problem in regex
- References: <CAPrifDnYX-GGKycPD1Zcmfuah3i7dXsObQMWKuOGq8iszPETLA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/23/2013 11:17 AM, Tim Shen wrote:
Thanks a lot indeed. But: "Fix callers" of *what*?!? And from *where*?
To be really honest this kind of ChangeLog entry doesn't make much
sense. Please get used to list the specific functions you are changing.
2013-08-23 Tim Shen<email@example.com>
* include/bits/regex.h: Fix callers.
* include/bits/regex_compiler.h: Store _Traits reference.
* include/bits/regex_executor.h: Add _Traits member for _DFSExecutor.
* include/bits/regex_executor.tcc: Likewise.