This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexey Makhalov <makhaloff at gmail dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:26:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
- References: <CALd+sgf5prkuJivpwvYvh86gyiUTq_pHcv9z7Gh3Sk+aZzBNqg at mail dot gmail dot com> <201308211932 dot 06633 dot ebotcazou at adacore dot com> <52150728 dot 7050607 at redhat dot com>
> It was also on the mailing list too. If I'd had the reference to 57940,
> I wouldn't have approved the patch given your comment from July 20.
Understood. I missed the message on the list and remembered only the PR.