This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wide-int branch now up for public comment and review
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: rguenther at suse dot de, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:55:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: wide-int branch now up for public comment and review
- References: <520A9DCC dot 6080609 at naturalbridge dot com>
Thanks for doing this. I haven't had chance to look at the branch yet
(hope to soon), but the results on mips64-linux-gnu look pretty good:
The only failures that stand out as being possibly wide-int-related are:
FAIL: gcc.dg/fixed-point/int-warning.c (test for warnings, line ...)
which isn't something that x86_64-linux-gnu or powerpc64-linux-gnu
would test AFAIK. Haven't had chance to look into why it's failing yet,
but FWIW it's a compile-only test so should be reproducable with a cc1 cross.
I'll run a test with the corresponding trunk version too.