This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexey Makhalov <makhaloff at gmail dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:30:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
- References: <CALd+sgf5prkuJivpwvYvh86gyiUTq_pHcv9z7Gh3Sk+aZzBNqg at mail dot gmail dot com> <52128897 dot 40108 at redhat dot com> <52149945 dot 9050100 at codesourcery dot com> <201308211932 dot 06633 dot ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
On 08/21/2013 11:32 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
It was also on the mailing list too. If I'd had the reference to 57940,
I wouldn't have approved the patch given your comment from July 20.
(I can't find the original mail either in my mailbox or in the archives).
It's PR rtl-optimization/57940.