This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>, Alexey Makhalov <makhaloff at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:25:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Rerun df_analyze after delete_unmarked_insns during DCE
This patch has caused a bootstrap failure for powerpc-aix and probably
powerpc64-linux. GCC segfaults and core dumps during stage2
The motivation for this patch seems faulty and I strongly request that
it be reverted.