This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch, committed as obvious] PR 58190
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: wmi at google dot com, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:51:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch, committed as obvious] PR 58190
- References: <521355CB dot 9060803 at oracle dot com> <20130820114806 dot GU1814 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 08/20/2013 01:48 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 01:40:59PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
simply matter of using __SIZE_TYPE__. Committed to mainline.
Please apply it to branches/gcc-4_8-branch too.
More information bug reporter didn't provide ;) Ok.
Also note that the ChangeLog entry for it was wrong originally (both on
trunk and the branch):
2013-07-18 Wei Mi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* g++.dg/pr57518.C: New test.
518 instead of 878 (the testcase name is correct though).
Thus I'm fixing that too.