This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: v3 of patch (was Re: [PATCH 11/11] Make opt_pass and gcc::pipeline be GC-managed)
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:55:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: v3 of patch (was Re: [PATCH 11/11] Make opt_pass and gcc::pipeline be GC-managed)
- References: <1374851081-32153-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374851081-32153-12-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <51FAD6FC dot 5060309 at redhat dot com> <1375470484 dot 4994 dot 69 dot camel at surprise> <51FC0FFD dot 8030901 at redhat dot com> <1375490907 dot 4994 dot 87 dot camel at surprise> <51FD4E6B dot 3090309 at redhat dot com> <1375715902 dot 4994 dot 129 dot camel at surprise> <51FFD9E4 dot 5040704 at redhat dot com> <1376667228 dot 7206 dot 26 dot camel at surprise> <52125B4A dot 4030301 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 10:52 -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 08/16/2013 08:33 AM, David Malcolm wrote:
> > I also tweaked the traversal hooks for opt_pass to emulate "chain_next",
> > since this is where the really deep callchains could otherwise occur.
> > See the patch for details (given the subtleties I opted to put big
> > comments in the relevant routines).
> > (I also fixed the typo "overide" to "override" as noted by Bernhard)
> > Successfully bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, on top
> > of the other patches (Note that the gengtype fix I committed just now as
> > r201791 is also needed ).
> > OK for trunk?
Thanks; committed to trunk as r201865.