This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH i386 3/8] [AVX512] Add AVX-512 patterns.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:02:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH i386 3/8] [AVX512] Add AVX-512 patterns.
- References: <20130808112524 dot GA40277 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20130814072638 dot GD52726 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On 08/14/2013 12:26 AM, Kirill Yukhin wrote:
> Patch was rebased on top of trunk.
> It is applicable on top of [2/8] (which was rebased on new trunk today).
> 1. Bootstrap pass.
> 2. make check shows no regressions.
> 3. Spec 2000 & 2006 build show no regressions both with and without -mavx512f option.
> 4. Spec 2000 & 2006 run shows no regressions without -m512d option.
> Thanks, K
This patch is still far too large.
I think you should split it up based on every single mode iterator that
you need to add or change.