This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GOOGLE] bug in discriminator assignment
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Dehao Chen <dehao at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:46:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [GOOGLE] bug in discriminator assignment
- References: <CAO2gOZX24MV2nHOtDBbkMj5k+dBATYdW4DwbY-TApmpJaVoATA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> This patch fixes a bug in assigning discrminator. We should explicitly
> call the hash function when finding the next discriminator.
> Bootstrapped and passed regression tests.
> OK for google branches?