This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GOOGLE] Emit linkage_name when built with -gmlt and for abstract decls
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Dehao Chen <dehao at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:22:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [GOOGLE] Emit linkage_name when built with -gmlt and for abstract decls
- References: <CAO2gOZUvOVHUJHxdFS7xpt+aaw7CSsj+Yru6ef2b85Fs9aQeMQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> This patch emits linkage_name at -gmlt. It also make sure abstract
> decls' linkage_names are emitted so that inlined functions can also
> find linkage name.
> Bootstrapped and passed regression test.
> OK for google branches?