This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch, obvious] Use cp_parser_lookup_name_simple more
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:09:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch, obvious] Use cp_parser_lookup_name_simple more
- References: <5211FBDB dot 9030009 at oracle dot com>
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> was having a look to c++/58187 (looks like we are missing a lookup) and
> noticed this. It seems obvious to me, I'll commit it later today barring
> Tested x86_64-linux.