This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, backport 4.7] fix pr48109 on the branch.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Sandoe <Iain_Sandoe at mentor dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:39:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, backport 4.7] fix pr48109 on the branch.
- References: <A05B0874-BE53-4D16-ACE5-D5B4AC7C3421 at mentor dot com>
On Aug 18, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Iain Sandoe <Iain_Sandoe@mentor.com> wrote:
> The PR was fixed on trunk by ...
> .. before 4.8 forked and is thus fixed everywhere except 4.7.
> This is a wrong code bug under LTO and was reported against 4.6, so I'd like to back port it to 4.7.
> [FWIW, the only change needed is add_asm_node() => cgraph_add_asm_node()]