This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch, backport 4.7] fix pr48109 on the branch.
- From: Iain Sandoe <Iain_Sandoe at mentor dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:44:53 +0100
- Subject: [Patch, backport 4.7] fix pr48109 on the branch.
The PR was fixed on trunk by ...
.. before 4.8 forked and is thus fixed everywhere except 4.7.
This is a wrong code bug under LTO and was reported against 4.6, so I'd like to back port it to 4.7.
[FWIW, the only change needed is add_asm_node() => cgraph_add_asm_node()]