This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to @gnutools on Twitter
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 00:22:48 -0300
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to @gnutools on Twitter
- References: <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1308120218200 dot 2133 at trevally dot site> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1308130247510 dot 2133 at trevally dot site>
On Aug 12, 2013, Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Based on another suggestion by David I also added a link to the
> gnutools account on Google+. Patch below, gcc.gnu.org updated.
I don't think it's good for the GNU project to direct people towards
proprietary spying networks.
How about moving these to a freedom-respecting network based on GNU
social, pump.io, diaspora*, and/or friendica, and directing people there
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer