This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 09/11] Support "gcc" namespace in gengtype
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:47:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 09/11] Support "gcc" namespace in gengtype
- References: <1374851081-32153-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374851081-32153-10-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <51FACC9E dot 8090603 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 11:01 -1000, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 07/26/2013 05:04 AM, David Malcolm wrote:
> > + "/* Types with a \"gcc::\" prefix have the prefix stripped\n"
> > + " during gengtype parsing. Provide a \"using\" directive\n"
> > + " to ensure that the fully-qualified types are found. */\n"
> I'd rather not use the word "prefix"; the term "namespace" is both more exact
> and less confusing in this context.
> Otherwise ok.
Thanks; committed to trunk as r201800, having fixed up the wording, and
bootstrapped and tested.