This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bad interaction between GTY((user)) and incomplete declarations
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Laurynas Biveinis <laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 10:59:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bad interaction between GTY((user)) and incomplete declarations
- References: <1376602639-6606-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <CAHkCEVf0Cd2FvhhginRiLEARJrBOwNxv=8OWn-9Sf=rKh33EPw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 07:12 +0300, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
> > * gengtype.c (create_user_defined_type): Ensure that the kind
> > is set to TYPE_USER_STRUCT, fixing a bug seen when an incomplete
> > declaration is seen before the GTY((user)) marking.
> This is OK, thank you.
Thanks; committed to trunk as r201791.