This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Grammar fix in pt.c comments.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:03:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Grammar fix in pt.c comments.
- References: <1376251048-13828-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <87d2pj9hy9 dot fsf at seketeli dot org> <52090054 dot 3060400 at redhat dot com> <431d597b5ff6420b749f557d994669ea at imap dot force9 dot net>
On 08/12/2013 04:52 PM, Adam Butcher wrote:
Yes, I must confess up until now I hadn't considered it. I've just been
submitting patches from a clone of http://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git. Are
you happy to approve this?
If so I'll set up a sourceware account at
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi and switch to working with
a git-svn clone of the main repo using svn+ssh.
git svn clone takes forever on the gcc repo; much better to connect
git-svn to your existing repository.