This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, vtv update] Fix /tmp directory issues in libvtv
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Bhaskar Janakiraman <bjanakiraman at google dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:51:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, vtv update] Fix /tmp directory issues in libvtv
- References: <CABtf2+SE75qwSodDpFjCEQ-DVFtY4B4dhVgMopNUA9z3FaCXRQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <520494FD dot 5030207 at redhat dot com> <CABtf2+SzFffNo78Ey9sr=wsrm8-5_3DzYAE6LALkYu06fHeHfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Aug 10, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Caroline Tice <email@example.com> wrote:
> OK, I have removed the attempt to use $HOME for the logs;
I've reviewed the code and don't see anything I don't like anymore, thanks for the work.