This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cost model for indirect call speculation
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, davidxl at google dot com, marxin dot liska at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:44:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cost model for indirect call speculation
- References: <20130811231123 dot GB9197 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On Mon, 2013-08-12 at 01:11 +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> this patch adds simple cost model into indirect call speculation.
> Index: cgraph.c
> *************** cgraph_resolve_speculation (struct cgrap
> ! fprintf (dump_file, "Speculative indirect call %s/%i => %s/%i has "
> ! "turned out to have contradicitng known target ",
typo, fwiw ^^^^^^^^^^^^^