This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Grammar fix in pt.c comments.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli dot org>, Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:33:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Grammar fix in pt.c comments.
- References: <1376251048-13828-1-git-send-email-adam at jessamine dot co dot uk> <87d2pj9hy9 dot fsf at seketeli dot org>
On 08/12/2013 09:06 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
FWIW, this change seems to fall under the obvious rule and thus, ought
to be committed.
Agreed. But I don't see Adam's name in MAINTAINERS; do you still need
to get set up for write after approval?