This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:22:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c
- References: <51F2582D dot 3000600 at arm dot com>
On 26 July 2013 12:06, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch changes to skip gcc.dg/lower-subreg-1.c for aarch64*-*-*. The
> word mode in aarch64 is 64-bit so the lower-subreg pass won't happen in this
> test case. The test is currently skipped on aarch64 with lp64 due to the
> directive of "dg-require-effective-target ilp32", but fails when -mabi=ilp32
> is in use.