This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, vtv update] Fix /tmp directory issues in libvtv
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:26:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, vtv update] Fix /tmp directory issues in libvtv
- References: <CABtf2+SE75qwSodDpFjCEQ-DVFtY4B4dhVgMopNUA9z3FaCXRQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Aug 8, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Caroline Tice <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch changes where the logging file mechanism in libvtv tries to
> write its log files. Instead of trying to use /tmp, it now first
> looks for an environment variable "VTV_LOGS_DIR". If it can't find
> that it looks for the environment variable "HOME".
Hum… I kinda don't think HOME should be used.